Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is What Happens When You Can't Sleep!

Well, what to do when you can't sleep...blog! This is the most I think I've blogged, usually I'm lucky to sit down at least once a week. I don't know if anyone even reads this, I'm probably extremely boring, but oh well. I'm gonna do this anyway.

It's been a really straining week. We found out Tuesday that Zach is going to be losing his position at Lowe's and he's going to have to go back to working nights and weekends, and he won't be able to go back to school like he wanted. We also thought that we might have to sell our unfinished house and move back to St. Louis, which I would love to do, but I know we can't afford to. He was then going to move back to what he was doing when we first moved down, but that was a huge pay cut, which we couldn't afford to pay our house payment on. But he has decided to move to working nights and weekends, which means less time we get to spend together and putting a hold on his dream of going back to school. We are heading up to St. Louis this weekend, so we are going to be looking forward to a stress-free weekend. I can't wait to see my family and get a good free meal! I'm burnt out on my job and I was actually looking forward to getting out of here, but I know we are making the best decision for us at the moment.

I finally get a Monday off this week, I have been working Mondays the past couple weeks and not getting my whole week off, but you gotta love the overtime and the extra money! But I did realize this week that I'm looking forward to going back to school and getting the heck out of Medicap!

No comments: