Friday, January 16, 2009

Crying All the Time

Ok, I don't know what to do, but lately I have been crying, A LOT! I don't know what it is, I don't understand it, but I definitely know that I have been crying, some for no reason, and I have just been crying at the drop of a hat watching TV, I was watching Scrubs and I was crying. Don't know why, but definitely crying. Sometimes it just feels good to get it all out. I'm not sad, but I just feel touched easily. At first, I thought it was because I was on my period, but apparently, that's not the reason. Who knows?

1 comment:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I didn't know you blogged?? I am happy you do though, we can grow closer this way and keep in touch! Yaaahh!!! P.S. It's just a women thing to cry all the time, I do it too...Hallmark commerials are the worst :)