Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm MAD!

Ok,
So I don't know how many of you watch American Idol, but I have to vent about the wild card votes tonight, mainly just TATIANA!!!! There were about 12 other people in that room more deserving of a spot than her. Heck, even Nick Norman would have been a better pick than Tatiana. Ok, she can sing, only a very little bit. I think they brought her back because they needed a boost in their ratings...who knows, all I know is that I would have picked a million other people than that whiney brat anyday...
Ok, just needed to get that out! Anyone agree with me??

2 comments:

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I dont' get into American Idol like I should....not until its down to the final ones?? We need to see you guys soon..we miss hangin out with you all. Everyone's life seem so busy its hard to get together, but if we dont NOW we will never make time!

Hannah said...

I LOVE me some American Idol! I'm all about Danny, but I think Adam has already won it!