Saturday, February 7, 2009

25 Randoms

Ok, I was reading a friend's blog and I thought it would be fun to do this 25 random things abut me, plus I'm just really bored! I won't be tagging anyone, because no one will probably be reading it, OH WELL!!




Ok, here we go!




1. I usually only blog at odd hours of the early morning! I couldn't tell you why, I guess when I can't sleep it is the best thing to do to make me tired.



2. I'm totally not a neat freak, but when I'm at work, I can't stand a messy area, everything has to be clean and straight and when one of my co-workers come over to the counter and move things, I have to move everything back in it's place, I should do that at home, but I can't make my self do it there!


3. I don't deserve to be with my husband, he's too great and I'm very lucky he even stuck with me.


4. I'm always late wherever I go. I'm late to work, to church (lately, I have been on time, wierd!) My husband and I always joke that "Waiting on a Woman" is secretly about me.


5. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes, I have recently downsized my shoe collection, which killed me, but I didn't have a big enough closet for all of them!


6. Sometimes I would rather just spend time with my dog than people, I just get so exhausted with other people sometimes! I totally feel bad saying that, too.


7. I have one good girlfriend, one. I have mostly guy friends. I wish I had more good girlfriends. I miss my best friend and wish we could see each other more often!


8. I really do have the best parents in the world! Even though we have had our fair share of problems, they would really do anything for me.


9.I have this extreme urge to be a mother. I don't know what it is, but I can't wait, I'm actually anxious about it!


10. I love Fall, it's my absolute favorite season. I love the rain and the cool weather and the Fall colors.


11. There is SO much I want to do to my house, but I just don't have enough money to make all of it happen!


12. I have a HUGE extended family. Both of my parents' parents have been divorced and remarried and my mom is remarried so I have my stepdad's family as well, plus I have my husband's family, so it's really, really big!


13. It may be weird, but I often long to spend time with my in-laws. I don't know if it has something to do with them being there when my parents weren't when we were planning our wedding, but I love spending time with them. I love going down to their house after church on Sundays.


14. At one point in my life I wanted to be an Olympic athlete. I was going to go to the Olymics in triathlon. I still would like to do that, but it's a little far-fetched now then it was when I was in high school.


15. I wear make up maybe once or twice a year, but I buy tons of it! I just don't ever want to take the time to put it on.


16. I could never, ever, ever live without music, I love to turn the radio up and sing along with the radio. If I can't sing along, I change the station or the track.



17. Right now, I'm watching Bret Michaels: Rock of Love Bus... I can't stand dating shows, but yet, I can't turn it off! UGH!



18. I am not and probably never will be a morning person. Zach has tried to change that, but I just don't think it's happening!


19. I love to go to church, it makes me happy for the rest of the day. I love Sundays, because I get to go to church.


20. Another thing I don't think I could live without would be my DVR, if I couldn't fastforward through commercials, I don't know what I would do!


21. I love where I live, I miss home sometimes, but I would much rather live in a small town than back where I'm from.


22. I love being married. Sometimes I just would rather be alone, but I would only last for about 20 minutes if I knew Zach was never coming back to me.


23. I love to workout, I just can't ever get myself to actually do it! It's crazy!


24. I can't stand when people drive SLOW! At least drive the speed limit, come on!


25. It was really hard for me to come up with 25 random things.


I don't know anyone, so I cna't tag anyone.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I read your blog! Do you read mine? Lets trade off..cause not many read mine either! Hahaha!!